Sunday, October 15, 2006

Road Trip..again

Tomorrow is Sunday, and it looks like I'll be traveling on my birthday. Just kidding it's not my birthday. That happy occasion is on March 28th (for anybody who was wondering when to buy me that Starbuck's gift card) Seriously though, I'm headed to Arlington for a quick visit with some old friends at a conference. We'll be stopping in Austin for a Mute Math concert. It should raise my cool points to say that I went, but I really haven't heard much of their music. I'll let you know how it goes. We'll be back on camp Tuesday for a fun filled week of budget and program planning, mowing, and hopefully...fishing...did I mention I've been fishing a good bit lately.

On to other items of interest, it seems as if we are beginning to experience Winter in South Texas. "Winter" being defined as any one of the days between October and March when the temperature dips below 74 degrees during any part of the daylight hours. Apparently, it doesn't matter if it gets up to 93 degrees at any other part of the day...Winter is here. To celebrate the season, I wore jeans to work for the first time in a long while. Of course, I eventually got too hot in them and had to change into shorts and flip flops. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining...I'm just sayin'. I'm actually looking forward to a mild "winter". Last year my head was cold all the time when I had my hair cut short, so maybe this year the short haircut can come back with no reservations.

In case you're wondering, I have no real reason for this blog just yet. I'll let you know when I think of one. Until then, we'll all just have to suffer through.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home