Friday, December 01, 2006

Good day....good..day

My dad once gave me a plaque that read "God does not count against man's allotted time those hours spent fishing." If it is true, great, but if not, it could be that it's just time well spent. Today I got the opportunity to go fishing with my friend Joe and his friend Johnny. By 11am we were on the water and into redfish. On Johnny's first cast, he caught a 24 inch redfish (didn't like Johnny that much after that) and the day was really just one nice catch after another. I even managed to bring in two nice sized reds before the day ended around 3:30. Saltwater fishing was great fun, I just wish that I knew more about it. I do know this...3 guys plus 9 redfish between 22 and 28 inches equals three daily bag limits and one heck of a fishing trip!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home